1. admin

admin Administrator طاقم الإدارة

رسائل حب انجليزى , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة , Love messages English

احلى مسجات جديدة لعيون اعضاء وزوار منتديات حب البنات
    مسجات حب انجليزى , رسايل حب انجليزى , رسائل حب انجليزى
    رسائل حب انجليزية مترجمة , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة , رسائل انجليزية 2024

• If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
    ********​

• Do you believe in love at first sight

• Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??

• Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved’s advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.

• You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet… you are like you… and that’s the reason why I love you!

• If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

• L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life….

• You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always…

• I have the “I”,I have the “L”,I have the “O”,I have the “V”,I have the

• “E”,… so pls can I have “U”?

• What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can’t go on. Can’t you see, that you are the only one for me?

• Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!

• sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

• I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I’d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

• Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!

• You Know Why?Bcoz…..You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.

• جايز أنك في غيـابي تقلب الدنيا علي… بس أنا من قبل أعـرفك قالب الدنيــا عليك

• uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?

• ناسٍ تجـي وتروح ماهزت القـلب… ونـاسٍ تغيب وتاخذ القلب معاهــا

• I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your placeBy Ikram Marwat

• متحن علينا يا بيه مديها طناش كده ليه ما تخف علينا الكانسل و تكتر من ال اوكي

• Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!

• عفوا عندي سؤال ممكن أسال؟؟ فيه رساله ضايعه من عندي مجتش عندكوا؟؟ تاكدو…دورو كويس
    I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

• عفوا عندي سؤال ممكن أسال؟؟ فيه رساله ضايعه من عندي مجتش عندكوا؟؟ تاكدو…دورو كويس

• Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur ***y girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!

• انا شفتك قبل كده بس فين ….فين اه …عرفتك انت اللي في نص الشهر بتنور الليل

• WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME.
    today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was “There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out .
    نكمل مع رسائل حب وغرام قصيرة و اقوى مسجات حب باللغة الانجليزية غير مترجمة للعربية
    يا مشمت دول و دول يا مفرح العزول اديتك الف رنه اديني ميسد كوول

• L is for lust

• O is for over

• v is for very loveable

• e is for ever .

• I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

• If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope

• If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

رسائل حب انجليزى , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة 2024 , Love messages English

birth Day messeges

Sms < Mobile phone

Fly in the plane of ambition,

and land on the airport of success,

Luck is yours,

wish is mine

may ur future

always shine. . .

With LOTZ LOVE

"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Cos today is your day,

its an opportunity for u to know that

u are special and special things are for u today,

i wish u all the best.

Happy birth day. Love u!

As we observe your birthday now,

Your cake and gifts don't matter much.

These common things aren't really you,

Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who

Brings happiness to everyone,

Someone who gives more than she gets,

And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!

We hope you make it to a hundred and two,

Because we cannot even dream

What life would be like without you​

photolovegirl.com13698563533310.jpg
    photolovegirl.com13698563533811.jpg
    رسائل حب انجليزى , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة Love messages English
    photolovegirl.com1369856352661.jpg
    photolovegirl.com1369856352712.jpg
    photolovegirl.com1369856352753.jpg
    photolovegirl.com1369856352784.jpg
    photolovegirl.com1369856352845.png
    photolovegirl.com1369856352886.png
    photolovegirl.com1369856352937.png
    photolovegirl.com1369856353218.jpg
    photolovegirl.com1369856353289.jpg

الصور بدون حقوق موجوده بالمرفقات
    ان شاء الله تنال اعجابكم
    :yolks00180:

الملفات المرفقة:

آخر تعديل بواسطة المشرف: ‏1 ديسمبر 2015
  2. جاري تحميل الصفحة...

3. دينا

دينا New Member

رد: رسائل حب انجليزى , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة 2024

photolovegirl.com1369856352784.jpg

ببجنن هيك صورة
    عجبتنى كتير ما بعرف ليش
    وباقي الصور حلوة متير والرسايل وايد بتجنن

4. admin

admin Administrator طاقم الإدارة

رسائل حب مترجمة بالعربى , مسجات حب انجليزية مترجمة 2024 , رسايل حب وشوق وعتاب انجليزية

.,.+.,.

I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to
    heaven.

افتقد العينين الجميلتين و التي أبحر فيهما إلى مالا نهاية. افتقد الابتسامة التي ترسلني إلى السماء

.,.+.,.

I miss the mouth that says the loveliest words. I miss the hair that every woman is envious of.

افتقد الثغر الذي يهمس بأعذب الكلمات.و افتقد الشعر الذي غارت منه النساء

.,.+.,.

I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I
    spent with you.

افتقد الملمس الذي يواسيني في أوقات اليأس. وافتقد كل جزء من الثانية قضيته معك

.,.+.,.

I miss the laugh that I rejoice at. I miss the tears that call on me to wash!

افتقد الضحكة التي ابتهج بها. افتقد الدموع التي تناديني كي امسحها

.,.+.,.

I miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor. I miss you far and even more when you are near.
    I miss the letters that you wrote.

افتقد العبق. آه ذلك العطر الندي.افتقدك وأنت بعيدة و أكثر حينما تكونين قريبة . وافتقد الرسائل التي كتبت

.,.+.,.

I miss that words you repeat. I miss the first time when you said you loved me. I miss
    the times when I had to apologize for being unkind to you.

افتقد الكلمات التي ترددين. افتقد أول مرة قلت لي فيها انك تحبينني.افتقد الأوقات التي كان علي فيها أن اعتذر لك لكوني لم أكن لطيفا معك

.,.+.,.

I miss the times when you forgive me. I miss the colors that you like because I don't
    see them anymore.

افتقد الأوقات التي كنت تسامحينني فيها. وافتقد الألوان التي تحبين لأني ما عدت قادرا على رؤيتها بعد الآن

.,.+.,.

I miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn. I miss your name so much. I repeat
    it to myself everyday!! I miss the dreams that we dreamt of. I miss the hopes that we hoped
    together.

افتقد المكان الذي كنا نجلس فيه و نتحدث حتى بزوغ الفجر. افتقد اسمك كثيرا. أكرره على نفسي مرارا كل يوم.افتقد الأحلام التي حلمنا بها معا. افتقد الآمال التي عقدناها سويا

.,.+.,.

I miss the wishes you made for me. I miss the gifts you gave me! I miss the kindness that
    no one else can show!! I miss the happiness you can bring! I miss the heart that was so
    big that it can love the whole world.

افتقد الأمنيات التي تمنيتها لي! افتقد الهدايا التي أعطيتني! افتقد الطيبة التي ما أظهرها احد غيرك قط.افتقد السعادة التي تجلبين!أفتقد القلب الذي يكبر ليشمل العالم بأسرة بالحب

.,.+.,.

I miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds. I miss everything about you!

افتقد أحلى صوت يلملم جراحي.افتقد كل شي عنك

.,.+.,.

Now that you are dead, I don't know if could go on! I don't know if I could live or die!!

هاأنت ميتة الآن, لا اعلم إذا كنت قادرا على المضي قدما!! ما عدت اعلم إذا كان بإمكاني الحياة أو الموت!!1

.,.+.,.

I cried over you for so long that I blinded myself!! Alas!!!!! Could you be back! I guess
    not!

لقد بكيتك طويلا حتى عميت ! واحسرتاه .هلا عدت ؟ لا أظن ذلك ممكنا

.,.+.,.

Days passes me by and they seem like ages! I don't feel anymore! I can't hear anymore!!

تمر الأيام علي وكأنها عصور! لم اعد قادرا على الشعور بعد الآن! لا أستطيع السمع بعد لآن!

.,.+.,.

I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding
    myself together is only one thing: YOU DIED LOVING ME

لا أستطيع ان أشم بعد الآن! لم يعد للحياة مذاق! عم الظلام ! لكن الشئ الوحيد الذي يبقيني متماسكا هو انك مت محبة لي

5. هدى

هدى Administrator

photolovegirl.com1369856353218.jpg

اروع مسجات بالانجليزى

1. تحيمل 2024 قدر الرشوق يحب